A HOLY COVENANT OF THE ASIATIC NATION
1. Ye are the children of one father, provided for by his care; and the breast of one mother hath given you suck.
2. Let the bonds of affection; therefore, unite thee with thy brothers that peace and happiness may dwell in thy father’s house.
3. And when ye separate in the world, remember the relation that bindeth you to love and unity; and prefer not a stranger before thy own blood.
4. If thy brother is in adversity, assist him; if thy sister is in trouble, forsake her not.
5. So shall the fortunes of thy father contribute to the support of his whole race; and his care be continued to you all, in your love to each other.
The Grand Body & Executive Rulers
Dr. Sarapis Amun Ra EL
Dr. Shedu Amenti Al Mu'Hedjt Shepesu EL
Dr. Akhenaten Pert Em Heru Tutankhamun Bey
Dr. Anwar Agu Ali EL
Dr. Ka Ma'at Shu Bey
Dr. Malik Imhotep Ptah El-Bey
Dr. Cedric Pearson Bey
Dr. Author Rodgers Bey
Dr. Marcus Bey
Dr. Sharon Khadijah Bey
Dr. Narvis Carter Bey
Dr. Aset Ra Amun EL
MEETING OF THE SEVEN SAGES TO MAKE LAWS FOR
THE COMING AGE FOR THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH
Now when the sages were refreshed, they opened up the book of life and read.
1. They read the story of the life of man; of all his struggles, losses and gains, and in the light of past events and needs, they saw what would be best for him in coming years.
2. They knew the kind of law and precepts suited to his estate. They saw the highest Allah-Ideal that the race could comprehend.
3. Upon the seven postulates these sages were to formulate the law of life of the coming age that souls may rest.
S.A./D.M./G.N.S. of S.
Dr. Hatsheptsut Tutankhamun Bey
Dr. Nefertiti Tutankhamun Bey
S.A./D.M./A.C. to the N.G.S.
Dr. Konshu Ma'at Heru Bey
Dr. Shetat Ra Amun EL
Dr. Ptah Amun Hetep Re EL